Yesterday included not just my own blog post, but also lots of chatter on Twitter about the mobile phone industry. And some other things.
- Dilbert’s Scott Adams has a great post on Apple’s press conference.
- I thought we’d moved past the point of shameless iPhone UI knock-offs? Galaxy S, I’m looking at you.
- What strikes me about the Windows Phone 7 interfaces I’m seeing so far is that buttons are not buttons, text is buttons. Which, as Nik Fletcher aptly pointed out on Twitter, is rather unnerving.
- “Try kissing more and tweeting less.” Hard to disagree with such a lovely suggestion.
- The band 30 Seconds To Mars sells 2 million records, gets paid a negative $1.4 million by EMI who claims their costs for promoting the album were still not met, and EMI then sues them for $30m because 30 Seconds To Mars want out of their 7-year contract. Record Studios are nothing but greedy scumbags.